
As soon as I started this blog, wow what a great feeling it was. I immediately changed my Gtalk status and Facebook Status. And like a little girl who painted her first pic was waiting for appreciation from any body and everybody. :-) I think there is a little kid in each one of us hidden behind the mask of dignity and sophistication and it is but natural for that kid to emerge now and then. Trust me it makes 'Life Happier'
I thought I will not write today. Because I know with the roles that I juggle it will be certainly difficult for me to post a new post everyday. But when I was riding on my two wheeler to work and it is a beautiful ride overlooking the curving bay of Vizag with the waves kissing the shore and specs of boats out there with there sails up. As usual there were thoughts and thoughts and of course today there were thoughts about my blog and what all I wanted to write on it.I had so many topics to write about, then I immediately sync it with the something new syndrome.
Most of us at some time or other in life go through these "Great Starts and fizzle out" syndrome. Like the little girl who plays with her new doll day in and day out and then she gets bored of it throws it aside. The teenager who gets a new jeans and just keeps changing the t-shirts and is not willing to put it for wast until she gets a new one. All of us or rather most of us start a lot of things or hobbies with a new jest but then if we burn out all the jest then there is nothing left to continue.
Whether it is a diet, exercise regime or a healthy habit I read somewhere that if we can do it for 21 days continuously then we can continue it. But somewhere there is a break and the Gap widens. So like child hood story that we read/heard/ and tell to our kids of the Rabbit and turtle
Slow and steady wins the race. I think I should go slow and steady not that I want to win any race but I as a friend of mine said "Writing keeps you Happy so do not stop writing"
who among us do not want to be Happy? ;-P
So here I go now with one post a day may be later one post a week but definitely not slower than that. Unless I am on a Holiday to ManasSarovar(someday I want to go there) and I do not have my Laptop.
Please be generous in your comments, they do give me a lot of energy to write further.
Hey Sri...lovely..i could see your smile n feelings in your every line on the blog. Good to c u smiling "heartfully". Off late you have been very busy with multi-tasking.Your love on nature and affection towards people will drive you to post more n more. We will definitely enjoy them reading. You are definitely good in doing so ...
ReplyDeleteI was dreaming for so long to write a blog...but running after busy life. You have inspired me to do so. If I one day start, its your credit.
Kajal Kiran