Tuesday, July 14, 2009

With you in the Rain!




I used to write poetry once upon a time, years ago which found its way to the school magazine 'Hansini' and now after all these years I felt like writing again may be I am getting into the groove thanks to this blogging....


It rains, and the drops fall like petals of flowers
Blessed is my body and soul to get wet in these showers…
Beside Is my beloved to shower his love
And it all seems like a blessing from above….

It rains, and the drops come and like thorns they prick me
My heart is forlorn and soul is lost trying to search me
My beloved is miles away the reason for all this pain
Without him next to me, what can be a season full of rain?

It is the same rain then and the same rain now,
But the feelings are completely different somehow
I just can say with you next to me I can see the rainbow
But when you are away, I only see the dark grey clouds, you know?

3 comments:

  1. Sree,

    The pic up there is really cute!
    And I really did not know you had poetic talent, please keep it up , really a delight to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Its amazing ur rain is taking everyone in to in dreams next to him / her tx 4 d wonderful poetry .wish ur always with ur him and the rainbow throughout ur life ...reenaray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy with the nice comments u r getting :-)
    May they inspire you to more greater heights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...