The color green is beautiful, especially when it is associated with nature. The ardent nature lover that I am, it never ceases to fascinate me the different hues of the color green in nature.
I think I am really blessed that I stay in a valley surrounded by hills. Initially when I was shifting to this part of the city which is known as suburbs, I really felt it is quite far off. But the few minutes of extra drive to home is worth it whenever I look across the green hills from different corners of my home. I have enclosed the pictures taken from windows and balconies of different rooms of my flat.
And when the monsoon arrives it is all the more beautiful, I feel as though the sky has given mother earth the much needed bath and all the trees gleaming and shining whenever there are mild rays of sun shining on them from in between the clouds.
And When the clouds go a little lower touching the hills, I feel like going up the hill and touch those clouds, of course when I go up the hill I pretty well know that I will not be able to touch the cloud but from down here I do get that feeling and it is a happy feeling. I do not know why there is this phrase 'On cloud nine' but I certainly feel that way being on cloud nine.
I like to get up early and when I do that I go for walk looking up at these hills seeing the clouds pass by and feeling the mountain breeze in my face and hair. When I cross the hills I reach the sea shore and it is nice to look at the sea from a height. And especially early in the morning nature is at its best, calm, serene, fresh and mesmerising. It gives positive energy to go through the rest of the day!
Has anybody of you ever experienced this magical experience?
In my opinion, nature lovers are true human beings inhabiting on this globe. They have equal respect for the microscopic algae to largest of the creatures co-habiting with us. Along with the green they even see the system thats allows them to remain green. Right now, at this moment while posting this comment, I feel I know what I will do after retirement :-)
ReplyDelete